Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 2

I recently began to develop myself a 'PngTuber' character - a character to represent me when I stream online on Twitch, while I usually use a camera I thought creating a character to represent myself would be fun.

Below are some initial sketches and thoughts I had, while a lot of these types of characters are very anime/manga inspired, it didn't feel very me, so I did tweak the eyes of the character:



While I haven't finished the design, this was the new face with the change to the eyes:


Going ahead I will be designing an outfit for the character to wear and settling on a colour scheme. I will then pose the character and create various expressions to switch between while streaming. This is something I haven't done before so I am interested to see how it turns out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts