Creating a Show Reel + Final Degree Show Preparations

With the degree show approaching, this blog post will cover final preparations and will also include my show reel. 

Below is the show reel I have created to display my work.


I ordered my final prints for my physical portfolio, while my paintings are made to display best digitally, I still wanted an option available for people should they prefer physical portfolios. I added in some basic title pages to separate each section, below is some images to give an idea of what the physical portfolio looks like. Ultimately it is just all the work in my online portfolio organised into a physical one.




I also updated and tidied up my online portfolio both on my website and on ArtStation. I have included some screen captures below to show the additions of the recent projects.





I now feel ready for the upcoming degree show, I will continue to do what I can to promote the event and my work in hopes people might come and take a look at it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts