Beginning the Literature Portion of the Essay

Following on from creating the introduction yesterday, I began to write about literature sources I have been reading for the essay. Starting this section I wanted to look into colour, and how colour is perceived by people. The book I read was "Interaction of Color Revised and Expanded Edition" by Josef Albers. 

I found the book really insightful, it went over lots of interesting experiments on how colours interact with one another in different circumstances. I wrote 545 words in this section, my limit assigned is 800 words for the literature portion so I wanted to make sure to leave space for other sources. I will need to sight at least one online source, a journal and a book - so I still have to look into an online source and a journal. 

I may have to come back and thin out the section I have written here on this book if I need more words for other sources. I have included some screenshots here of the work so far.


Next Steps

Now I have written about my first source, I will need to find a journal and an online source to make notes on. I do also have other books I could reference but due to the word limit I may have to limit what I write about these. 

Once I find a journal or online source I will continue with this section of the essay, I will also need to work on some illustrations for the other module to practice what I am learning from my study for this module.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts