Learning Agreement - v1.0

 

Name 

 Amy Byrne

MA Course 

Games Design

Date 

 22/11/2023

Version Number 

 1.0

Brief Explanation / Outline of Project/what?  

I am aiming to explore what methods can be used to create an illustration that engages and interests the viewer. I will do this by experimenting with how colour, lighting, framing and other techniques can all be used to make a piece more engaging.

Context / Rationale/why? 

I want to work on this as I feel illustration is a powerful tool to give the viewer of a piece a snapshot of the concept/world within, they can be used for games in the concepting stage, for title screens, loading screens and promotional art. I want to understand through experimentation how to make engaging illustrations for these areas of the industry.

Key Areas of Research/How 

I will research various ways an art piece can be made more engaging/interesting, paying attention to areas such as colour, lighting and other techniques. From my research I will then create multiple drawn experiments exploring what I have learnt.

Intended Outcomes of Project/Results 

As an outcome I want to produce a blog of what I have learnt, I also want to create multiple sketches experimenting with the concepts I learn about.

 

 

Student signature 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts