Contacting Industry Artists for the Essay

As our next essay will require us to speak with industry professionals I wanted to get ahead of contacting people before getting started on the essay itself. So I did some research on artists I would like to speak with, while we only require two or three discussions with different professionals for the essay I decided to contact a larger number as I assume some will be too busy to get back in touch - the worst case scenario is that I get too many responses, but even if they are not included in the essay it will help in my personal practice having the advice. 

Below is a screenshot of the people I have contacted today, I have done this primarily via Instagram and email. I am tracking this information in Notion to make it easier to see when I contacted each artist as well as how I contacted them. 


I also listed out some initial questions to ask the artists, though I will add to this more questions and likely personalise them a bit more to each artist as they respond.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts