Creating the Baker Character - Part 3

I spent part of yesterday and the day before working on choosing colours for the character and doing some rendering. While it is still faster than I usually work, I definitely think I still spent a bit too much time on rendering. I also think I still rendered as though it was an illustration, when I probably in hindsight could have found ways to better represent materials of the outfit with photo bashing etc. I am still happy with how it turned out, it is definitely going to take some time to adjust to shifting my focus to communicating design ideas rather than just making something look nice. 

Below is a time-lapse of the rendering and colouring process, as well as an image of the final result. I may change the background when it comes to putting it into my portfolio but I will think about that down the line when I come to upload it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts