Talking to Artists in Industry - Part 1

For my essay I need to talk to people in industry, both for the professional links that it will give me, and to ask questions in relation to my practice for reflection in the essay.

I was really happy that just a few hours after contacting, Senior Concept Artist at Playground Games, Jack Eaves got back to me saying he was happy to answer some questions! He has done work with Rebellion on the Zombie Army franchise, and is currently doing work with Playground on the Fable team. As a current project I am working on for my other module is heavily inspired by Fable, this is a perfect chance to get some insight from someone working on the next instalment! 

Below I have included a screenshot of the email I sent, the response I received, and the questions I asked. Once he responds I will put another post on this blog. 



I am not sure if I need to clarify this on my blog, but in case any external evaluators look through these posts, whilst my legal name is Amy, I go by Kit, hence the sign off in my emails! Though I will be looking to get my legal name changed to match with this soon, I just thought it would be best to clarify!

I wanted to keep the email a balance between professional and relatively light hearted, I think I struck a good balance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts