Talking to Artists in Industry - Part 2

I got a response from the artist Jack Eaves, and it was an incredibly insightful email - he even offered to take a look at my concepts once I am finished with them which is amazing.

I have included screenshots below of his email, along with my response:





I have been a big fan of the Fable series since the release of the original in the series back in 2004, so to be having a conversation with someone working on the newest instalment is quite surreal. I am really happy Jack has given me some of his time, a lot of the advice he has given is really interesting. Hopefully, more industry artists get back to me so I can get even more insight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts