Finalising the Character Concept

I finished the concept for my retro futurism inspired character. I wanted her colour palette to fit with the props I have designed already within this theme, and then I added in features I liked most from my previous concept sketches of the character.



I tried to give more information on materials used so if this was given to a 3D modeller they would better understand the textures on the clothing. I also used a pose reference to sketch over on the back view to serve as a quick base to build on top of, this was much quicker that doing a body posed from scratch again. 

Next, as the degree show is approaching, I will be working on making sure my online and physical portfolio are up to date. I will also need to create a show reel to promote my work, I will do a blog post going through these updates once they are complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finalising Notes on Framed Ink

Researching How to Create Prop Concepts

Research into Concept Art - Part 3