Finalising the Character Concept

I finished the concept for my retro futurism inspired character. I wanted her colour palette to fit with the props I have designed already within this theme, and then I added in features I liked most from my previous concept sketches of the character.



I tried to give more information on materials used so if this was given to a 3D modeller they would better understand the textures on the clothing. I also used a pose reference to sketch over on the back view to serve as a quick base to build on top of, this was much quicker that doing a body posed from scratch again. 

Next, as the degree show is approaching, I will be working on making sure my online and physical portfolio are up to date. I will also need to create a show reel to promote my work, I will do a blog post going through these updates once they are complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Back Into Painting - Part 2

Digital Sketchbook Update - Part 1

Choosing a Theme for My Concepts